Data analysis is a process of inspecting, cleansing, transforming and modeling data with the goal of discovering useful information, informing conclusion and supporting decision-making. Data analysis has multiple facets and approaches, encompassing diverse techniques under a variety of names, and is used in different business, science, and social science domains. In today’s business world, data analysis plays a role in making decisions more scientific and helping businesses operate more effectively.
- Implement a One Real Time Project.
- Understand data analysis via EDA as a journey and a way to explore data
- Explore data at multiple levels using appropriate visualizations.
- Acquire statistical knowledge for summarizing data.
- Demonstrate curiosity and skepticism when performing data analysis.
PROJECT TO BE COVERED
- Rstudio For the Practice
- Rpackage For the Practice
We will cover One Real time project (According Any One Real Time data Available)
- Patanjali product analysis
- Snapdeal analysis,
- Book My show customer analysis
- JIO communication sentimental Analysis
- Indian Railways Customer Analysis
- Certificate of Participation in Association with NSS IIT Roorkee.
- Certificate of merit in Association with NSS IIT Roorkee.
- Certificate of Coordination in Association with NSS IIT Roorkee.
- Lectures 39
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 12-14 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 2740
- Assessments Yes
Data Structures, Variables
Getting Data into the R Environment
Functions in Depth
Handling Dates in R
Group By Calculations