Machine learning is a type of artificial intelligence (AI) that provides computers with the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed. Machine learning focuses on the development of computer programs that can change when exposed to new data. Participants will develop a basic understanding of the principles of Machine Learning and derive practical solutions using predictive analytics. We will also examine why algorithms play an essential role in Big Data analysis.
- Understand components of a machine learning algorithm
- Apply machine learning tools to build and evaluate predictors.
- How machine learning uses computer algorithms to search for patterns
in data .
- How to uncover hidden themes in large collections of documents using
- How to use data patterns to make decisions and predictions with realworld
- from healthcare involving genomics and preterm birth
- How to prepare data, deal with missing data and create custom data
analysis solutions for different industries.
- Basic and frequently used algorithmic techniques including sorting,
searching, greedy algorithms and dynamic programming.
- Certificate of Participation in Association with NSS IIT Roorkee.
- Certificate of merit in Association with NSS IIT Roorkee.
- Certificate of Coordination in Association with NSS IIT Roorkee
- Lectures 45
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12-14 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 2740
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Python
Python for Data Analysis-Numpy
Python for Data Visualization-Matplotlib
K Nearest Neighbors
Support Vector Machines
K Means Clustering