Virtual Reality Development
The definition of virtual Reality comes, naturally, from the definitions for both ‘virtual’and ‘reality’. The definition of ‘virtual’ is near and reality is what we experience as human beings. So the term ‘virtual reality’ basically means ‘near-reality’. This could, of course, mean anything but it usually refers to a specific type of reality emulation. Everything that we know about our reality comes by way of our senses. In other words, our entire experience of reality is simply a combination of sensory information and our brains sense-making mechanisms for that information. It stands to reason then, that if you can present your senses with made-up information, your perception of reality would also change in response to it. You would be presented with a version of reality that isn’t really there, but from your perspective it would be perceived as real. Something we would refer to as a virtual reality.
- A smartphone capable to play mp4 videos. Android phones are preferred.
- iPhone users should make sure that they can transfer any video from the workstation to their iPhone.
- A data cable to transfer content from lab pcs to smart phones.
- A laptop (optional) Working internet on the smartphone (required if USB file transfer from lab pc is not possible)
PROJECT TO BE COVERED
- Write a Program using Arithmetic Operator?
- Write a program to check whether input character is vowel or not
- Write a program Assignment Operators?
- Write a program using Comparison Operators?
- Write a program using Logical Operators?
- Placing the camera in 3D Set
- Creating 3D Primitives
- Moving Cube Game Object based on Conditions.
- Creating a Playable Prototype , Implementing Animation, Particle System, Audio System and Artificial Intelligence.
- Certificate of Participation in Association with NSS IIT Roorkee.
- Certificate of merit in Association with NSS IIT Roorkee.
- Certificate of Coordination in Association with NSS IIT Roorkee.
- Lectures 51
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 - 14 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 2740
- Assessments Yes
UNITY 3D Game Engine Software Installation
Unity 3D Asset Workflow
Unity 3D Main Windows
Introduction to C# Programming in Unity 3D
Basics of C# Programming
Introduction to Virtual Reality
Camera In VR
Working on Transformation
Deploying Application on Android Platform